Thursday, September 6, 2007

Wow! my own blog!

This has been a journey of discovery! Using Blogger isn't really that difficult, but I tripped over a few bumps on the way.
I thought it would "cute" to use my initials in the blog title. After all, I am an INteGral part of the thING. I tried over a dozen variations of the word "thING" before finding an acceptable one.
Then I typed my first posting - no, this isn't it. For some reason, I couldn't get it to post! When I exited my blog and came back - no post! It wasn't there. I am now retyping what I wrote before - and then some.

So, tomorrow I'll play some more. Right now, I'm off to register my blog!

1 comment:

Jaye Holly said...

Welcome to the blogosphere and to the wonderful world of 23 Things!
there may indeed be bumps in the road, but it's all part of the learning journey, so strap on your seat belt and enjoy the ride.
Jaye :)